Bookmaker Sportsbook Takes Your Bets for Friday Sports Action

There is a sense of pure relief today after a long and arduous work week, but with plenty of great sports action set up today and through the weekend, there’s lots to get excited about in the days ahead for online sports betting. Today, we travel to one of the top reviewed sportsbooks on our site at Bookmaker Sportsbook, for wagers on the NBA and NHL playoffs, as well as a host of Major League Baseball. With upcoming sports competition this weekend adding the excitement of UEFA Champions League Final, the NASCAR Sprint Showdown and great MMA action with the Bellator Fighting Championships tonight and Strikeforce competition tomorrow, there’s plenty to put on the online sports betting ticket today at Bookmaker Sportsbook.

Looking at today’s offering for the NBA playoffs, another pair of games gets set to get underway this evening, with the Boston Celtics back against the Philadelphia 76ers, looking to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the series with a victory on the road tonight. Boston simply overwhelmed the Sixers in Game 3 on Wednesday, winning 107-91, and their veteran line-up once again will try to outsmart the talented, but much younger Philadelphia side this evening. Check out Boston as a +2 underdog against the spread heading into tonight’s match-up, also getting +115 odds as underdogs at Bookmaker, which is currently getting nearly 80 percent of the wagers placed.

Moving to the second NBA playoff match-up of the night, the contest between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Los Angeles Lakers has seen a near split of the betting lines, with 51 percent of bettors taking the Lakers at -140 odds on home court, and 49 percent taking the Thunder at +120 odds. However against the spread, the majority have sided with the OKC Thunder to cover the small 2 1/2 points, with expectations that this game will be a close one indeed. Though Los Angeles is down 2-0 in the series, with everything on the line in the house they play best, make sure to put down your wagers for what is sure to be an exciting, if not desperate, game for the Lakers as they try to avoid a massive 3-0 hole to arguably one of the hottest teams left in the NBA playoffs.

Gear up for the NHL playoffs tonight as well, with betting lines available for Game 3 between the New York Rangers and the New Jersey Devils, as the series shifts to the Garden State with everything knotted up at 1 game apiece. This is a critical match-up for both teams this evening, as the Devils managed to wipe out New York’s home ice advantage with an exciting win in Game 2, and back at home they’ll be favorites at -130 odds while New York gets the majority of the bets (72 percent) at +110 underdogs. Though the over/under is miniscule at 4 1/2 goals, 3/4 of the wagers taken thus far are going with the underside of the total points line, taking into account the quality of defense as well as two of the best goalies in the game who will be tasked with preventing the scoring from getting out of hand. This is a great opportunity to jump into what has already been a hugely exciting series between border rivals, so don’t miss out wagering on this Eastern Conference Finals showdown at Bookmaker Sportsbook.

Checking out the odds tonight for Major League Baseball, Interleague play kicks off this evening to add excitement to what has already been a great start to the 2012 baseball campaign. Before diving into the action across leagues however, make sure not to miss out on an exciting series starting between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Los Angeles Dodgers, as two of the National League’s top teams square off with one of the best pitching duels of the night featuring Ted Lilly (5-0, 2.11 ERA) of the Dodgers vs. Lance Lynn (6-1, 1.81 ERA) of the Cards. While the Cards are favored slightly on the road tonight, the bets are going on the Dodgers as underdogs, getting +108 odds to win straight up. Make sure to check out all the best opportunities for Interleague play as well, with featured series including the Boston Red Sox vs. Philadelphia Phillies, the Miami Marlins hosting the Cleveland Indians, the Baltimore Orioles at the Washington Nationals, and the Atlanta Braves at the Tampa Bay Rays to name a few of the best betting options at Bookmaker today. Enjoy the fleet of action across all the available sports leagues this evening, and good luck in your wagers leading into what is certain to be an exciting weekend of online sportsbook bets at the best online sportsbooks reviewed here.

Also, don’t forget that you can stay up to date on all the sports news and get great exclusive sportsbook bonus offers by signing up for our sports betting newsletter!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *